Saturday, November 03, 2007

This life, I've met wonderful people who became apart of me. I thankedyou very much for it . I can't help to imagine a day without my family. I love you wholeheartly my family.

I can't help to think again, to hold a day without you baby.
I hope very much you will be the one I'll have for life
but I understand things are unpredictable.
Who knows if you will still love me tomorrow.

Darling. you meant the world to me.
I m i s s y o u

I hvn't been seeing you
I hvn't been cuddling onto your arms
thankkkyou very much Olevels. & thankyou even more for al the projects thrown to boyf,.

I can't wait for saturday
the time which meant for you&i.
Just the two of us.


Wtf
I can't stand myself for getting so emotional,AW.
ER xing de wo ! lol

Its about 328AM now ,.
& I;m getting back to sleep
GOOD NIGHTS ALL.

No comments: